• Prospective authors are invited to submit full papers with at least 5 pages in the form of PDF file to the conference electronically through the following link:
• All papers submitted must follow the Specific Template.
• Each paper must be original and unpublished work, has not been submitted for other publication elsewhere.
• A blind peer review process will be used to evaluate all papers submitted for consideration.
• If a paper is accepted, at least one author needs to register and present the paper.
• If an author tends to only make oral or poster presentation at the conference without publishing of his paper, please submit the abstract by following the Abstract Format.
Submissions will be reviewed by both the conference committees and accepted papers will be included into International Conference Proceedings, which will be submitted to Ei Compendex and Scopus for indexing.
Selected papers after being extended will be recommended to International Journal of Environmental Science and Development for publication in a special issue, which will be indexed by Scopus, Chemical Abstracts Services (CAS), CABI, DOAJ, Ulrich Periodicals Directory, Crossref, ProQuest, etc.