• Prospective authors are invited to submit full papers up to 5 pages in the form of PDF file to the conference electronically through the following link:
• All papers submitted must follow the IJESD Journal Format.
• Each paper must be original and unpublished work, has not been submitted for other publication elsewhere.
• A blind peer review process will be used to evaluate all papers submitted for consideration.
• If a paper is accepted, at least one author needs to register and present the paper.
• If an author tends to only make oral or poster presentation at the conference without publishing of his paper, please submit the abstract by following the Abstract Format.
Submissions will be reviewed by the conference committees and IJESD editorial board, and accepted papers will be published in the International Journal of Environmental Science and Development as a special issue, which will be indexed by Scopus (Since 2019), Chemical Abstracts Services (CAS), CABI, DOAJ, Ulrich Periodicals Directory, Crossref, ProQuest, etc.